Jute & Twine
Jute is a long, soft, shiny natural fibre that can be spun into coarse, strong threads.
It is one of the most affordable natural fibres, and is composed primarily of the plant materials cellulose and lignin.
Did you know?
Jute is also called the ‘golden fibre’ due to its versatile nature and is also called the ‘brown paper bag’ as it is also used to store rice, wheat, grains, etc.
Our Jute is available in:
- Waxed jute cords – a 50cm piece of jute cord with a wax seal of your choice and colour. Ideal for wrapping up or tagging a gift.
- Jute (100m) on a roll – available in a range of thickness from 2mm – 10mm with a variety of colour threads to choose from. Ideal for binding books and documents, gift wrapping, craft projects, flower arranging, etc. Can be cut to your required length.
- Jute (10m) in a packet – available in a range of thickness from 2mm – 10mm with a variety of colour threads to choose from. Ideal for binding books and documents, gift wrapping, craft products, flower arranging, etc.
- Gift tag with jute cord – a packet of 5 gift tags with a jute cord ready to attached to any gift, box of chocolates, etc. A range of tag designs and colours are available.
- Embossed card tags – a packet of 5 embossed card tags with a jute cord ready to attached to any gift, flower bouquet, etc
Made from synthetic fibres, twine is a light string composed of two or more smaller strands twisted together. Our twine is white and available in only the 2mm thickness with the option of a coloured thread twisted into it. The colour thread option is black, gold or silver. You can take either a 10m or 100m roll.
Twine is ideal for securing gift tags, closing parcels, binding documents, gift wrapping, school and craft products, the list is endless.